Skip to Content

i was diagnosed may 2013 with head and neck and ultimately stayed [...]

Posted by Charles Dekranis @charlesdekranis1, Feb 14, 2015

i was diagnosed may 2013 with head and neck and ultimately stayed in remission (we thought, doctors too,) until this January when scans revealed stage 4 bone cancer. historically my type of cancer does not travel to the bones, but in my case did. anyone with similar experience or suggestion please do share.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Head and Neck Cancers group.

Hi @charlesdekranis1, sorry you are having to deal with this! I am one of the moderators here and will message the other members of the head and neck cancers group to see if they can share their experience. What treatment are you currently doing?

@megm

Hi @charlesdekranis1, sorry you are having to deal with this! I am one of the moderators here and will message the other members of the head and neck cancers group to see if they can share their experience. What treatment are you currently doing?

Jump to this post

for the time being we are doing Zometa, controlling pain, and also researching radiation treatments, which might include the dreaded Erbitux.I am allergic and need to take it at a very slow infusion.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.