Skip to Content

I found another lump-HPV strikes again

Posted by beakmom @beakmom, Apr 24, 2018

After finishing treatment for the squamous cell carcinoma on the left side of my neck, I have now discovered a new lump on the right side of my neck. Could this just be a reaction to the treatment? Or something?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Head and Neck Cancers group.

Good for you! It's also great to hear that you're optimistic about the scan results.
Carol

It has been a year since my surgery. I've had ct scans every 3 months. Last one found 2 small nodes in my chin. Next scan in a month. But now they found I have endometrial cancer. Cancer #3. Don't have any specifics yet. I've been referred to an ob/gyn surgeon for a hysterectomy.

@beakmom

It has been a year since my surgery. I've had ct scans every 3 months. Last one found 2 small nodes in my chin. Next scan in a month. But now they found I have endometrial cancer. Cancer #3. Don't have any specifics yet. I've been referred to an ob/gyn surgeon for a hysterectomy.

Jump to this post

So sorry to hear what you're going through. Sending you healing thoughts & energy.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.